Carers Social lunch hosted by Promas CIC
The Old Quay House, Griggs Quay, Hayle, Cornwall TR27 6JG
November 19th – 12.30-3.30 pm
Cornwall Carers partnership are delighted to announce a two-course meal for unpaid carers will be available at the Old Quay House, thanks to the donations from Barnados, CRCC, Disability Cornwall, Age UK and Promas CIC who make up the Carers partnership.
As you can appreciate funded places are limited and so we can accommodate as many carers as possible we are offering two courses for £3.50
To secure your place we need your name, menu choices and your fee of £3.50 on booking
We are unable to take any bookings without payment.
Places will be allocated on a first come first served basis.
You are welcome to bring someone with you, but they will be charged full price as detailed on the menu.
Come and join us for a great afternoon including a brilliant raffle and guest speakers. We look forward to seeing there.
Bernie and Jenny
2 courses £3.50 to carers only
Non carers – 2 courses- £18.75
* * * * * Starters * * * * *
- Roasted Tomato and Pepper Herb Soup (v)
- Chicken Liver Pâté, Served with Melba Toast and Onion Marmalade
- Melon Fans (V), served with a Fruit Coulis
- Egg and Prawn Salad
* * * * * Mains * * * * *
- Roast Beef with Yorkshire Pudding and rich Jus. Served with Roast Potatoes, Carrots, Swede, and Cauliflower in a Cream Sauce
- Home-made Steak and Ale Pie, served with Vegetables of the day
- Spiced Corn and Chickpea Burger (V), flavoured with chilli, garlic, coriander and cumin, served in a toasted gluten free bun with salad, chunky chips on the side and a sweet chilli dip
- Warm Roasted Squash and Sweet Potato Salad (V), with spinach, cherry tomatoes, peppers and red onion drizzled with a sweet chilli dressing and served with griddled potato cakes
- Traditional Fish and Chips, served with Garden Peas
* * * * * Desserts * * * * *
- Pavlova Filled with Fresh Cream and Mixed Berries, served with a Fruit Coulis
- Lemon Cheesecake
- Vanilla and Strawberry Roulade
- Fresh Fruit Salad, served with Cornish Clotted Cream
* * * * * * * * * *
Tea or Coffee would be at an extra charge
Price for Carers
£3.50 non refundable deposit
Price for non-carers
£18.75 per person for 2 courses