Unpaid carers can access our courses either as individuals, or with funding from their local authority or support organisation.
All a carer needs to do is visit our website www.promasonline.co.uk
and follow simple step by step instructions. The first three courses are free for everyone, to help them understand how the courses work and how they might be helpful.
The next four courses can be accessed via a payment gateway, or by using a code provided to them by their local authority, care service or other support organisation. Once the carer has paid a small fee or used their code, they will be able to access all the courses for the following 12 months.
The courses include interactive quizzes, videos, downloads and worksheets which cover the following areas:
- Course one: What kind of carer are you?
- Course two: How does caring affect your life?
- Course three: Understanding and coping with challenges
- Course four: Self care
- Course five: How to create a healthy balance
- Course six: Are you stressed?
- Course seven: How to cope with stress
There is support for carers who are using the courses to assist should they need help logging in, lose their password etc.